Stainless steel drainage submersible pumps for dirty water.
- Single-impeller submersible pumps in chrome-nickel stainless steel, with vertical delivery port.
- ED: with two-passage impeller.
- EDV: with free-flow (vortex) impeller.
- Double shaft seal with interposed oil chamber.
- For clean and dirty water, also containing solids up to 35 mm grain size.
- The EDV free-flow impeller construction is particularly suitable for liquids with a high solid content or with filamentous particles.
- This construction (with smooth surfaces in rolled-stainless steel and easy access for cleaning) is also suitable for certain uses in the food industry.
- Liquid temperature up to 35°C.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor).
- Other voltages
- Frequency 60 Hz
- Other mechanical seal.
- Cable length 20 m.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter.
- three-phase pumps with incorporated float switch.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- EDT, EDVT: three-phase 230 V ± 10%;
three-phase 400 V ± 10%;
Cable: H07Rn-F, 4G1 mm2, length 10 m, without plug; 5 m for ED5T/EDV5T
- ED, EDV: single-phase 230 V ± 10%,
with float switch and thermal protector.
Cable: H07Rn-F, 3G1 mm2, length 10 m, with plug CeI-UneL 47166; 5 m for ED5/EDV5.
- Insulation class F.
- protection Ip X8 (for continuous immersion)
- triple impregnation humidity-proof dry winding
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.