Submersible Drainage Pump for dirty water.
- Single-impeller submersible pumps, with free-flow (vortex) impeller.
- EGT: with vertical threaded delivery port (G 2”).
- EGF: with horizontal flanged and threaded delivery port (DN 50 - G 2”).
- Double mechanical shaft seal with interposed oil chamber, to protect against dry-running.
- For domestic or industrial waste water, dirty water with solids up to 50 mm grain size, for liquids which are compatible with the pump materials.
- For draining rooms or or emptying tanks.
- Extraction of water from ponds, streams or pits and for rainwater collection.
- Liquid temperature up to 35° C.
- pH value: 6-11.
- Maximum immersion depth: 5 m.
- Continuous duty (with submerged motor).
- Other voltages.
- Frequency 60 Hz (as per 60 Hz data sheet).
- Other mechanical seal.
- Cable length 20 m.
- Motor suitable for operation with frequency converter.
- Three-phase pumps with incorporated float switch.
- 2-pole induction motor, 50 Hz (n ≈ 2900 rpm).
- EGT..T - EGF..T: three-phase 230 V ± 10%;
three-phase 400 V ± 10%.
Cable: H07RN-F, 4G1 mm2, length 10 m, without plug.
- EGN: single-phase 230 V ± 10%,
with float switch and thermal protector.
Cable: H07RN-F, 3G1 mm2, length 10 m, with plug CEI-UNEL 47166.
- Insulation class F.
- Protection IP X8 (for continuous immersion).
- Triple impregnation humidity-proof dry winding.
- Constructed in accordance with: EN 60034-1; EN 60335-1, EN 60335-2-41.